The more I took pictures, the more I realized I needed to change my website. I use Squarespace's FORTE layout, which I adore, but I found it was not very friendly to large bodies of work, or at the very least, large bodies of work which keep expanding.
This new one seems to be doing a good job but I admit that it is quite risky. For one thing, it's not obvious at first that each picture is in fact the flaggship picture of a series. I've done my best to highlight this as soon as someone hovers their mouse over any image but we will have to see how this goes.
I've also explored some nifty configurations which would permit me to automatically integrate cosplayer credits whenever possible. This is still in the works but most of the effort is done already. I estimate about a month before extra information starts appearing.
I've also wanted a blog. I have a big mouth, but my french is not the best and it stopped me from saying anything.